]]>

« Home | Utah: Have you ever noticed that almost all of the... » | Colorado: Are we there yet? » | Nebraska: Growing on me. » | Iowa: Sioux City still smells. » | South Dakota: Some people would tell you there are... » | Not enough time. » | 3L! » | A little older, a little smarter. » | Probably a bad idea. » | Oh no. »

Monday, May 15, 2006

Here we go.

Well, we arrived in L.A. Saturday night and I suppose the road trip officially ended yesterday morning when we parked in front of my new apartment (I'll post pictures from Zion and Vegas tonight). The job starts in just a couple hours, so I haven't really had any time for first day jitters. Most of the law students I know are starting their jobs today and it kind of feels like the first day of kindergarten.

Here we go. Have fun and play nice out there.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker