]]>

« Home | 3L! » | A little older, a little smarter. » | Probably a bad idea. » | Oh no. » | No fun. » | Just a few minutes from delirious. » | Grups. » | Bacon: Food of Joy » | The Week in Review » | My work here might be done. »

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Not enough time.

My few days at home between finals and LA were great. Watertown has extended its bike/running path so that it now ends near my house. My brother came home for a bit and we had time to fit in a game of frisbee golf. My parents patiently put up with my unpacking from New York/repacking for LA mess. And, I got to eat at Zesto, the pride of midwestern fast food.

Here's a few photos from one of my runs (pictures that are, admittedly, only interesting to me). First, the new bike path extension, then Highland Park (my second home for the first 12 years of my life), and the frisbee golf course.













E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker