]]>

« Home | The Week in Review » | My work here might be done. » | Read this book. » | I'm a fan of hyperbole. » | You'd think this had never happened before. » | Word of the Day » | On South Dakota » | Hello from Worcester. » | Not cool. » | Even more shocking than my Broadway virginity. »

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bacon: Food of Joy


I meant to post this right after Spring Break, but I kind of forgot about it. The Pancake House in Salem, OR has what might be the best bacon in the world. I'd been hearing about said bacon for at least a year before I got the chance to try it. I even came close to missing my flight back to New York for it. It was worth the wait. And the risk.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker