]]>

« Home | Word of the Day » | On South Dakota » | Hello from Worcester. » | Not cool. » | Even more shocking than my Broadway virginity. » | On Broadway » | Tourists » | Well, color me surprised. » | I'm so tired I think I might go blind. » | Stranded. »

Monday, March 13, 2006

You'd think this had never happened before.

Today, as I was driving my friend's car from Portland to Salem, I saw a car with license plates from my hometown. I then drove behind and beside this car for at least 35 and was completely captivated the entire time. Who was this guy? Why was he in Oregon? Does he live here? If so, why does he still have South Dakota plates? Was he on a trip? Why did he buy a car with windows so dark I couldn't get a good look at him? If I followed him until he stopped somewhere and asked him all these questions, would he think I was crazy?

Eventually, he pulled off I-5 and I decided not to follow. It was still kind of neat to see a fellow resident of Codington County. Keep in mind that Codington is home to, at most, 25,000 people. I don't know how many registered cars there are, but I'm willing to bet the number of them that leave the upper midwest is relatively low.

Anywho, that was the most noteworthy part of my day. I'm currently sitting in an unfamiliar law library working on a note that has become entirely too familiar. Apparently, most of my Spring Break is going to look a lot like the rest of the school year.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker