]]>

« Home | Stranded. » | Help me out. » | On the move. » | A certain kind of homesick. » | I'm pretty sure » | Prepare yourself. » | These United States » | Coasting. » | I have a five-day weekend this week. » | Classes start tomorrow »

Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm so tired I think I might go blind.

I know that doesn't make any sense but I was seriously convinced all through class this afternoon that my vision was on the blink, so to speak. Of course, I've got a bunch of things to finish tonight so I won't be sleeping anytime soon.

My return trip was remarkably smooth. My flight left on time and the only glitch was the smelly man (cologne is meant to be splashed, not poured) sitting next to me who insisted on reading my con law book over my shoulder. When I got to Islip, the shuttle to the train was waiting and my train arrived just a couple of minutes after I hit the platform. I made it back to school in time for class and now I'm mainlining caffeine in the hope that it'll get me through tonight's class.

Anyway, despite the storm and delays and even the extra bus rides, it was great to get away for the weekend. It's good to be back, too.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker