]]>

« Home | I have a five-day weekend this week. » | Classes start tomorrow » | Happy New Year! » | Hopluia! » | Oh yeah, I'm home. » | I'm not ashamed to admit » | Well now. » | Two down. » | Today was good. » | Well, that was anticlimactic. »

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Coasting.

I just realized it's been a little while since I last posted. My five-day weekend turned into a one-day weekend. I worked on my paper Friday, Saturday, and pretty much every minute of Sunday. I then slept obscenely late on Monday and had a make-up class on Tuesday. I'd be disappointed except that this week and next are pretty lax. Between the two weeks, I have five cancelled classes, so I've been sleeping, reading, and watching tv more than usual. Next week I'll start looking for something productive to fill my free time, but for this week I'm enjoying cable.

I guess there are things that've happened in the last week or so that I could've posted about, but they were either too mundane or too personal. All in all, I think this blog has become too much of a diary -- "today I did this and tomorrow I'm doing that." I'm not sure what that means for its future other than I don't think I'll ever post as much as I did last year.

If this post has been less-than-entertaining, I recommend watching this clip of Will Arnett on Conan. The season finale of Arrested Development is scheduled for February 10. Oh, Gob.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker