]]>

« Home | Well, that was anticlimactic. » | My room is a caffeine graveyard. » | Another picture from home. » | My parents live in a cozy little house » | I feel like Corporations has betrayed me. » | Blizzard! » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Hurray! » | Take a tiny break » | Another reason to love the iPod. »

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Today was good.

Despite still being in the thick of finals, my life actually resembled a life today. I slept late. I ate two real meals. I fixed some problems I'd been having with my credit card company. I got a basket of Christmasy foods from one of my law firms and a present from a friend! I went to the gym. I even wrote what I think is a not awful draft of my take home portion of my corporations exam. All in all, not a bad day. I can keep this up for another week.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker