]]>

« Home | Another picture from home. » | My parents live in a cozy little house » | I feel like Corporations has betrayed me. » | Blizzard! » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Hurray! » | Take a tiny break » | Another reason to love the iPod. » | The soundtrack of my life. » | Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! »

Saturday, December 10, 2005

My room is a caffeine graveyard.

As I was eating dinner tonight, I started to count the empty Diet Coke cans, Diet Dr. Pepper bottles and Starbucks cups and I was grossed out. I'm living on caffeine. Hopefully, I'll be able to break my addiction after finals, but for now I'm a slave awful headaches that pop up everytime I go more than a couple hours without coffee or pop. The good news is that I've joined the cult of the Gingerbread Latte. Love it. Oddly enough, I don't like gingerbread at all.

I'm kind of hating my life right now, but that's to be expected. The rest of New York is holiday shopping while I'm stuck in a study room reviewing proxy rules. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I chose this. That doesn't mean it doesn't suck. Thursday was a good day. In the last five minutes of my last class of the semester, I learned that I have about an extra month to finish a twenty-five page paper that I thought was due next Thursday. Yay! Among other things, this means that when I arrive home next Monday, I won't be completely crazy.

Aside from the permission to procrastinate, the best thing about finals is the promise of going home in a week. South Dakota's going to be really, really cold and possibly a little boring, but I can't wait.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker