]]>

« Home | Take a tiny break » | Another reason to love the iPod. » | The soundtrack of my life. » | Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! » | It's that time of the semester. » | The Badlands really are amazing. » | The grindstone. » | Law prom: UPDATE » | Law prom » | I spent most of my night »

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hurray!

I've finally figured out my summer job plans. Last night I accepted an offer to spend eight weeks of my summer in LA and this morning I accepted an offer to spend the rest of the summer in DC. Yay! There are some important differences between the firms, so I'm hoping the comparison will help me clarify my future plans rather than confuse me more.

I'm so glad this is done. It's going to be a crazy summer, but it should be pretty fun.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Congratulations on the DC summer intern job. You will love it here.

Thanks, Ed.

I thought I'd get DC out of my system pretty quickly, but it hasn't happened yet!

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker