]]>

« Home | The grindstone. » | Law prom: UPDATE » | Law prom » | I spent most of my night » | I'm not a good singer. » | I was supposed to do homework last night. » | It's official, I'm insane. » | Awesome. » | That's enough rain. » | West Village discoveries »

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Badlands really are amazing.

I probably have some opinions about Samuel Alito, but I'm not going to bore you with them. Instead, I'll just say that I'm glad the Washington Post has dug into his feelings about South Dakota. Also, the same article provides a particularly apt description of DC people:

Washington is a town of geeks and misfits who, for the most part, suppress their inner dorks much of the time.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker