]]>

« Home | Law prom » | I spent most of my night » | I'm not a good singer. » | I was supposed to do homework last night. » | It's official, I'm insane. » | Awesome. » | That's enough rain. » | West Village discoveries » | Rainy Saturday » | Word of the Day »

Friday, October 28, 2005

Law prom: UPDATE

So I went. I attended the pre-party, the full dance, and even got in a bit of post-party pizza. I'm glad I did. Unlike last year, I avoided the wine table and stuck to sipping beer, which rarely gets me drunk. Drunk law students are hi-larious, especially when you're sober. So, it was a long night but I'm currently hangover-free and ready for a break from the city.

Anyway, law prom, if nothing else, is a reminder of why I like my classmates. Who else would think of mixing a handle of gin with fresca and serving shots of it out of turkey basters?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker