]]>

« Home | I spent most of my night » | I'm not a good singer. » | I was supposed to do homework last night. » | It's official, I'm insane. » | Awesome. » | That's enough rain. » | West Village discoveries » | Rainy Saturday » | Word of the Day » | I like this. »

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Law prom

Tonight, the law school is hosting one of it's semi-annual parties, or what I like to affectionately think of as Fall Ball. I attended last year and all I really remember is a completely awful hangover the next morning followed by the most uncomforatable (due, of course, to the hangover) flight I've ever been on (to Ft. Myers, FL).

This year, I am once again headed out of town following the FB (same friend, different state, different campaign). And, since I'm more than a little behind schedule on my note, I think I'll be limiting myself to a FB pre-party and possibly, a post-party. I know this plan may hurt my fun quotient, but sometimes scholars, like myself, have to make sacrfices for our scholarship. Either that, or I'm totally lazy and I need these extra four hours as a last-ditch attempt at making my deadline. Um, yeah, that one sounds right.

I did, however, take a trip to Neighborhoodies yesterday to make a t-shirt that could be part of a costume. I've been wanting a Neighborhoodies shirt for a while and making it was soooo much fun. Check out the website and plan your own way to represent.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker