]]>

« Home | Rainy Saturday » | Word of the Day » | I like this. » | In a rut. » | Growing up is hard to do. » | Hallelujah » | One more time. » | Aww, San Diego » | "South Dakota by the Sea" » | When law firms ask me if I like law school, I tell... »

Monday, October 10, 2005

West Village discoveries

I love, love, love the West Village. I live about five blocks east of where I lived last year which has made my West Village trips less frequent (yup, I'm that lazy). Today, I sadly discovered that one of my favorite bakeries has closed. Luckily, I also found a great coffeeshop, Jack's. It's almost, if not as good as last year's best coffee discovery, Joe.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker