]]>

« Home | One more time. » | Aww, San Diego » | "South Dakota by the Sea" » | When law firms ask me if I like law school, I tell... » | Restless » | Along with the doubts about law firm life, » | This is only the second weekend I've spent in New ... » | Darn it, this is going to be harder than I thought. » | Here, there, and everywhere. » | Um, I like L.A. way more than I thought I did. »

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hallelujah

The callbacks are done! Woo! I finished my last one Thursday evening with a great dinner at Zola in DC. Since then, I've been enjoying the luxury of unstructured time. Thursday night, I went out to dinner with a former co-worker and then out for drinks with some friends. Yesterday, I actually did some research for the note I'm writing, I washed almost all of my laundry and I spent the night in Jersey City at a friend's house. Today, I'm meeting up with some friends I haven't seen since college to show them around SoHo and the West Village and tonight, I may take an impromptu trip to Boston.

Golly, it's good to have a life again.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker