]]>

« Home | Um, I like L.A. way more than I thought I did. » | I had been planning to post about how busy the upc... » | Boston: Charming. » | I'm unpacked and more importantly, the interviews ... » | And then there are times when I look around and th... » | And so it continues. » | And so it begins. » | There really is no place like home. » | South Dakota: Sigh. » | Nebraska: Hello, frizzy hair. »

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Here, there, and everywhere.

I got back from LA early this morning. In an hour or so, I'll head to LaGuardia so that I can get to DC for another interview early tomorrow. I stayed awake during my only class today only because of massive amounts of caffeine and a very strong fear of public humiliation. Luckily, after I return tomorrow night, I'll have almost an entirely interview-free week before heading back to DC and then out to San Diego. The prospect of all this travel makes me want to call back yesterday's firm and tell them that if they make me an offer right now, I'll accept it immediately and cancel all my upcoming interviews. People shouldn't live like this.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker