]]>

« Home | I had been planning to post about how busy the upc... » | Boston: Charming. » | I'm unpacked and more importantly, the interviews ... » | And then there are times when I look around and th... » | And so it continues. » | And so it begins. » | There really is no place like home. » | South Dakota: Sigh. » | Nebraska: Hello, frizzy hair. » | Kansas: The Amish sure know how to make a pie. »

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Um, I like L.A. way more than I thought I did.

I thought I'd be spending this weekend trying to convince myself that living in L.A. would be sooo horrible. Instead, I've got a really good feeling about the place. My interview on Friday went okay and I have high hopes for tomorrow's. I was pretty jazzed about tomorrow's firm after EIW, so I'm hoping they live up to my expectations. Also, I'm hoping they like me and actually give me a job offer. So, send some charming thoughts my way tomorrow to help me impress my interviewers.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker