]]>

« Home | There really is no place like home. » | South Dakota: Sigh. » | Nebraska: Hello, frizzy hair. » | Kansas: The Amish sure know how to make a pie. » | Oklahoma: Well, it's nice to be in a plains state. » | Texas: Hello, allergies. » | New Mexico: I'm enchanted. » | Arizona: Not what I expected. » | California: Huge. » | Wedding Crashers: Love it. »

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

And so it begins.

I flew back to NYC on Saturday. My first flight left Watertown approximately eleven hours after all of Northwest Airline's mechanics decided to go on strike. The mechancis deserve whatever they want; the airline was falling apart without them. Then, I spent Sunday unpacking and cleaning up my writing sample. It doesn't sound it, but the weekend was good. I'm genuinely happy to be back here and even reasonably excited to start classes.

All that, however, is currently unimportant because my life, for the week, is all interviews, all the time. I had seven today and followed that up with a reception where I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in appetizers. The day was considerably less horrible than I'd expected. Most of the interviewers were friendly and engaging. In fact, my final interview of the day was downright fun. I'd really like to get callbacks with a couple of today's firms, but like so many law school things, it seems impossible to gauge how I'm doing.

So far, I have nothing crazy to report. No inappropriate questions. No scary interviewers. No major mistakes on my part (that I know of). One itsy-bitsy crush on one of my interviewers. Oh, and lots of free stuff . . . including a Starbucks gift card that I will certainly be using before my interview tomorrow morning (it's much later than I thought!).


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker