]]>

« Home | Texas: Hello, allergies. » | New Mexico: I'm enchanted. » | Arizona: Not what I expected. » | California: Huge. » | Wedding Crashers: Love it. » | Happy Anniversary! » | The weekend was great, but I'm running solely on c... » | Tonight, I'm taking the red-eye to DC. » | It's days like yesterday that make law school over... » | Oddly enough, »

Friday, August 12, 2005

Oklahoma: Well, it's nice to be in a plains state.

We stayed in Woodward, OK, which is small and not unlike a similarly-sized town in SoDak. It was fine. Our hotel room was spacious and I finally gave in to the allure of a Diet Cherry Limeade from Sonic (who's food I don't generally enjoy). We arrived in Woodward fairly late in the evening and left prett early the next morning, so I don't know much about the town other than they stop selling wine pretty early and their gas stations have a depressing beer selection.

The morning we left, I slept until right before the Kansas border (Helooooo Kansas!), so there's not much else to report. Sorry, I know y'all were waiting for the Oklahoma report with bated breath.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker