]]>

« Home | The weekend was great, but I'm running solely on c... » | Tonight, I'm taking the red-eye to DC. » | It's days like yesterday that make law school over... » | Oddly enough, » | This was published back in May » | The end of the summer's looking just like the begi... » | Santa Cruz: I'm a fan. » | A short list of things I want to learn: » | All around the world without ever leaving home. » | This was kind of my last weekend in Berkeley. »

Monday, August 01, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

This is two days late, but Saturday was my parents anniversary and since they both occasionally read the blog, I just wanted to post a quick congratulations to them. They've been married for 28 years. 28 years! They were my age when when they got married and that's kind of mind-boggling for me since my law school loans are the biggest committment I've ever made. Anyway, it's incredible. They're incredible.

Congratulations Mom and Dad!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker