]]>

« Home | This was kind of my last weekend in Berkeley. » | Feelin' like a kid again. » | My dad told me about this and it's rare that I'm i... » | Work's been going well. » | I even got to see some fireworks. » | Southern California: I'm a fan. » | San Diego's got it's work cut out for it. » | I love a bargain. » | I think I'm finally done messing with my fall sche... » | My weekends keep turning out to be the busiest par... »

Thursday, July 14, 2005

All around the world without ever leaving home.

It turning out to be a week of international cuisine. Monday night, a friend from high school invited me and my roommates to a potluck dinner with a "tapas & comfort food" theme. The meal featured everythign from ceviche and gazpacho to South Dakota-inspired chocolate and butterscotch bars.

In addition, the roommates and I are taking turns cooking this week. Tuesday night, KVB made chicken satay. Last night, SeaAPea served up homemade falafel and on Friday I'm making capellini con gamberetti (really that's just shrimp and angel hair pasta). Having real meals more than once a week is something I haven't done since my Augustana meal plan ran out and it's a little bit addictive. I'm thinking I might have to start a supper club of some sort at NYU. Cooking's just more fun when you get to share.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker