]]>

« Home | My weekends keep turning out to be the busiest par... » | I'll tell you another thing I like about California: » | I went to IKEA last night » | Berkeley's on my shitlist.* » | A few of days ago, » | So, I decided to be a bit academic last night » | My action-packed weekend: a rundown with lots of l... » | I've got plans to go hiking near Point Reyes tomor... » | Pizza and pocketwatches » | And this is the part of the show where I complain ... »

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I think I'm finally done messing with my fall schedule.

I actually did reasonably well in the law school lottery thing; I got in the one seminar I really wanted and had a nice mix of other classes I was at least midly interested in taking. Then, I started thinking about ways to make my schedule more travel-friendly (read: no Friday classes) and I started hearing good and bad things about some of next fall's visiting professors. Long story short: I'm currently only in two of the classes I started with.

It should be a good semester, though. Right now I've got my classes clustered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays leaving time (hopefully) for completing my writing requirement, going on job interviews, doing some volunteer stuff I've signed up for in NYC, and getting out of town for at least a couple weekends.

Oh, but I am a tiny bit worried about my Corporations class. According to its description, my grade for those 5 credits will come down to a 1-hour final. One hour! I don't think I've had a one-hour test since twelth grade.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker