]]>

« Home | And this is the part of the show where I complain ... » | The palm trees still kind of weird me out, but » | Done and done. » | Watch this space. » | I've been thinking about voice. » | San Bernardino County is huge. » | Work and pleasure reading » | Oh yeah, here's a few more road trip pictures. » | Geez, I'd forgotten how great weekends can be. » | And this fits in well with my last post. »

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pizza and pocketwatches

Roommate's parents are in town and last night, they took us out to dinner here. You know, when I was in college and eating pizza multiple times a week, I kind of expected that there'd come a day when I would outgrow it. Hasn't happened yet. Although, my tastes have matured a bit; I'm now willing to try fancy-schmancy toppings like pesto and cilantro and arugula and I like eating at places like Two Amy's in DC that boast about the authenticity of their pizza-making.

Anyway, last night, the pizza was excellent, the beer was cold and good (from here, try the Death and Taxes Black Beer) and the conversation was loud and funny. Good times. Roommate's parents can visit any time they want. Oh, and roommate's dad has a super-cool pocketwatch.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker