]]>

« Home | Watch this space. » | I've been thinking about voice. » | San Bernardino County is huge. » | Work and pleasure reading » | Oh yeah, here's a few more road trip pictures. » | Geez, I'd forgotten how great weekends can be. » | And this fits in well with my last post. » | I might need to get one of these. » | A little bit exhausted. » | Here then, at home . . . »

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Done and done.

So, I decided to be a geek today and have spent the early afternoon hanging out at a coffeehouse and tweaking the blog. The background picture was taken last summer in South Dakota in Harding County. This blog's getting awful South Dakotay and while that's not a bad thing, look for the picture to change depending on where I am or where I've been.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker