]]>

« Home | I've been thinking about voice. » | San Bernardino County is huge. » | Work and pleasure reading » | Oh yeah, here's a few more road trip pictures. » | Geez, I'd forgotten how great weekends can be. » | And this fits in well with my last post. » | I might need to get one of these. » | A little bit exhausted. » | Here then, at home . . . » | Whew. »

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Watch this space.

North Maple Rag's undergoing some changes. It's almost officially summer and the autumny colors are getting on my nerves. As a first step, I've added some new links in the sidebar. Bigger changes will come once I figure out how to do some photo-editing (a challenge since I don't have photo-editing software).

My past roommates got used to me dramatically changing my bedroom layout every few months. My limited living quarters in New York prevented that from happening much this year and my new digs are kind of the same. So instead, I rearrange the blog. It's cathartic or something.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker