]]>

« Home | Road Trip Dispatch #4: I'm here! » | Road Trip Dispatch #3: Californiaaaaaaaaa! » | Road Trip Dispatch #2: Good company, good food. » | Roadtrip Dispatch #1: Montana's Big. » | A list of things that have very little in common w... » | "When the day goes down on Watertown . . ." » | What do you do with a bowl of pennies? » | I don't know what to say about last night. » | My day so far. » | My last hours as a 1L. »

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Whew.

I just submitted my law review/journals writing competition entry. I'm so glad that's over. Although, I've heard from a few other students have much more labor intensive competitons, so I'm not really complaining.

I also started my job today! All signs point to this being a fun and educational summer. I kind of think it's a bad policy to post almost anything about my job. So, except for the following list, don't expect to hear about the job much, if at all, from now on.


Good Things About My Summer Job

1. My office supply drawer was stocked with all four sizes of binder clips, ranging in size from the huge ones pose a threat of injury to the adorable teeny-tiny ones.

2. My office supply drawer was stocked with four types of post-its (including the ones that have fax information printed on them so you can just stick 'em to a document, fill 'em out, and fax). Post-its run my life (at least, when I'm working).

3. The lawyers took the law clerks out for burritos at a place just a short jog from the office. My fish burrito was delicious.

4. My desk space is like three times what I had in the Senate.

5. My co-workers all seem to be bright and fun.


Yay summer!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I'm going to be in California this weekend! Up for a road trip to Southern California?

Crazily enough, I'm headed back to SoDak for a wedding this weekend. You'll be in CA again, right?

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker