]]>

« Home | "When the day goes down on Watertown . . ." » | What do you do with a bowl of pennies? » | I don't know what to say about last night. » | My day so far. » | My last hours as a 1L. » | Yawn. » | One more day of studying. » | Wanderlust, etc. » | Chugging along. » | And, in my delirious state, the first footnote of ... »

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A list of things that have very little in common with one another.

1. Gilmore Girls is awesome. Anyone who says otherwise can't be my friend.

2. Taking a month off from running is a bad, bad, bad idea. Yesterday's run was gaspingly awful. Thankfully, today's was markedly better (although still a little bit awful).

3. It's town clean-up week here. That means everyone sets all their junk out on the boulevard for the garbage people to pick up. Before that, though, lots of people drive slowly through town gathering up things they think still have a little bit of life left in them. Old couches, plywood, rolls of insulation, what have you. We've got a small pile of stuff in our yard that doesn't seem to be gathering much interest. The yards across the street, however, are getting all sorts of visitors. That's what I watched yesterday in between reading chunks of my law review write-on packet.

4. Super Wal-Mart opens tomorrow. Ugh.

5. This blog provides a nice privacy gauge. Whenever I have to decide if some tidbit of information about myself or others is private, I ask myself, "Would I write about it on my blog?" If the answer's "no," then I'm careful with who I tell about it. The amount of things I'm not willing to write about here is kind of surprising. Like right now, I can't write about what I've been thinking about for the last few hours, so I'm writing about Gilmore Girls and garbage. That's annoying.

6. I've only got two more days at home. That's scary. But, it's also good, it's forced me to get things done that I otherwise would've put off.

7. I don't miss law school yet.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker