]]>

« Home | And, in my delirious state, the first footnote of ... » | I'm riding the caffeine wave. » | Things are surprisingly mellow here in Tort-land. » | My last couple of posts have been kind of whiny. » | So, it happened. » | I was in a great mood this morning » | I love the nighttime. » | I am so not going to be able to keep this up. » | "The joke was on them... there was no fire. There ... » | Law school has sucked the spontaneity from my life. »

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Chugging along.

The torts final starts at 9:30 tomorrow morning, and I guess I'm prepared. I've studied, I've discussed concepts with other students, I've asked the professor questions, and I've taken what seems like an endless number of practice tests. Nonetheless, I feel like I'm taking this final on the fly. I'll have no outline to back me up and while I have a cursory understanding of the concepts, I don't have a deep understanding of any of this. So, there's a good chance the unavoidable policy/theory question will make me puke and/or cry. Whatever. 13.5 hours from now I can leave negligence and all it's not-so-fun friends behind. That alone makes this test worthwhile.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I'm thinking about duty, breach, causation, and damages just for you. Good luck!

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker