]]>

« Home | "The joke was on them... there was no fire. There ... » | Law school has sucked the spontaneity from my life. » | Yay, yay, yay! » | Washington Square Park was especially charming thi... » | This was a fun, narcissistic distraction. » | Let's chat for a minute about my love of margarita... » | New stuff » | I'm a little distracted. » | A much-needed escape. » | Oh, I remember this feeling. »

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I am so not going to be able to keep this up.

I've been studying for something like 14 hours today. I give myself one, maybe two more days of this before I crack. I can only keep up the "studious" illusion for short bursts of time. Already this evening, when a friend mentioned some shopping she needs to do, my first thought was, "oh yeah, I totally need to do some shopping, that's a legitimate break from finals." Keep in mind that I'm broke and I'm moving cross-country in two weeks; I have zero need to buy anything new. So, instead, I'm now thinking I might try to convince someone to take a movie break with me Friday night. 1.5 hours of dumb movie seems like a small sacrifice for sanity.

In other news, well, there isn't any other news. Finals kind of suck and I'm looking forward to summer. Same old story. I'll try to drum up something more interesting tomorrow.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Do you think if we studied 14 hours a day (or at least created the illusion of it) during the school year finals would be a breeze and we could just brush up on a few things from the beginning of the semester, or is finals destined to be a time for frantic last minute round-the-clock studying? I'm seriously doing original research just 8 hours before my contracts final. Not good.

Don't even joke about being a 14-hour-a-day studier all year. That stuff's not funny.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker