]]>

« Home | New stuff » | I'm a little distracted. » | A much-needed escape. » | Oh, I remember this feeling. » | Oh, sweet, sweet freedom. » | DC Trip #1 is over. » | And the weekend ends on a high note. » | Muddled. » | Oh, I live in New York. » | I was a high school debater. »

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Let's chat for a minute about my love of margaritas and sangria.

It knows no bounds. They're two very different drinks, but both are delightful and delicious. As, by the way, am I. Oh, sorry, that was a West Wing quote and that's a little too dorky, even for me.

Anywho, a couple friends and I went to this place tonight and had pitchers of margaritas and sangria. And then, one of the waiters bought us tequila shots. New. Favorite. Restaurant. So, I wouldn't exactly call this drunk blogging, but it's drunk blogging's first cousin.

I'm not sure how to describe the decor/atmosphere except to say that I felt like I was inside a pinata. The restaurant has some kind of drunk bingo thing on Monday and Tuesday nights, so there's talk of going back there two weeks from now when we've all survived our property final.

We had our last Lawyering class today, which brought us one step closer to the official end of our tenure as 1Ls. During class, I thought a lot about my first impressions of the people in my class; most of them were right. And, with a few exceptions, I've ended up friends with the people I expected to be friends with. Our professor gave a little lecture filled with advice on how to have a successful 1L summer job experience. The lecture could've been renamed "First Real Job 101," and it was probably appropriate considering the number of people who don't have any work experience.

I spent the afternoon outlining Admin. "Outlining" may not be the right verb since Admin doesn't really lend itself well to the traditional outline, but I've got some stuff down on paper that I think will be helpful.

So, that's my day: class, studying, drinking. Woo!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker