]]>

« Home | I'm a little distracted. » | A much-needed escape. » | Oh, I remember this feeling. » | Oh, sweet, sweet freedom. » | DC Trip #1 is over. » | And the weekend ends on a high note. » | Muddled. » | Oh, I live in New York. » | I was a high school debater. » | Not what I expected to think about today. »

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

New stuff

The Pope's not all that's new. Here's some other stuff that's at least new to me.

New songs: I Will Keep the Bad Things From You-- The Damnwells, Dance Hall Girls -- The Duhks
New salad dressing: Annie's Naturals Organic Red Wine and Olive Oil Vinagrette
New TV Show: Gray's Anatomy (Patrick Dempsey!)
New finished outline: Property. (Torts and Admin continue to taunt me in their half-finished states).
New Hat: Washington Nationals (Other than the Sioux Falls Canaries, they're as close as I'm gonna get to a hometown baseball team).
New shoes
: Reefs (I finally got 'em, they're stripey).


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I'll trade you a finished Torts outline for your new Reefs.

I'll trade you a finished Torts outline for your new Reefs.

Ah, no.

I love the new Reefs. And, my professor has his own super special, super confusing theory of tort law, so I'm pretty sure your outline would just confuse me.

Oh well, I give you permission to buy your very own pair of new Reefs. You deserve 'em.

You inspired me. I walked across the street to Cotton Island and bought the leather ones with the skinny straps.

Oooh, good call. The ones with the pink stitching? I thought very seriously about buying those, but ultimately went with ones with wider straps.

I'm still kind of wanting to buy a pair of rainbows. But really, how may pairs of flip flops does one girl need?

You can never have enough flip-flops. I went with the orange stitching because the ones with the pink were the same color leather as my rainbows. I had to draw the line somewhere.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker