]]>

« Home | Oh, sweet, sweet freedom. » | DC Trip #1 is over. » | And the weekend ends on a high note. » | Muddled. » | Oh, I live in New York. » | I was a high school debater. » | Not what I expected to think about today. » | It's easy to like New York when the weather's nice. » | Miscellany » | My floor is clean the cleaning men are my new best... »

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Oh, I remember this feeling.

My feet hurt from walking, my face is a little red from the sun, and I'm full from some of the city's finest food. It's the late-Saturday-afternoon-in-DC feeling and I've missed it. I'm headed back to New York late this evening, but I'm not thinking about that right now. Instead I'm focused on the warm weather and one last yummy DC meal.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker