]]>

« Home | My floor is clean the cleaning men are my new best... » | Too much stuff. » | Friday Night. Woo. » | In the middle. » | I think this is fascinating. » | Red pens make me happy. » | Nothing went as planned today, but it all turned o... » | Ew. » | I've been having work flashbacks all day. » | This is maybe my busiest week of law school. »

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Miscellany

  • I'm going to DC twice next week. During the first trip, I'll be lobbying for NYU and I found out today that I'll be meeting with one of my former bosses; that'll be weird.

  • Scheduling an online book club meeting for eight women living in four adjacent time zones is occasionally troublesome. This month, our friend who's traveling in Asia will be joining us online from Macau. That's the kind of scheduling challenge that makes my head hurt.

  • I saw Justice Kennedy speak on campus yesterday. He's a surprisingly engaging and charming speaker (I say surprisingly not because I expected him to be boring but rather because I know so little about him).

  • I love Kinkos. I love how easy they make it to create something that looks cool and professional.

  • I wore a watch today for the first time in roughly three years. I didn't like it, but I've been thinking that wearing one might be part of being a grown-up.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker