]]>

« Home | Too much stuff. » | Friday Night. Woo. » | In the middle. » | I think this is fascinating. » | Red pens make me happy. » | Nothing went as planned today, but it all turned o... » | Ew. » | I've been having work flashbacks all day. » | This is maybe my busiest week of law school. » | Happy Easter! »

Monday, April 04, 2005

My floor is clean the cleaning men are my new best friends.

So, the guys given the job of cleaning my apartment's floors arrived about five minutes after I woke up this morning. No problem. I just hung out in my room while they were cleaning my roommate's and then her room while they were cleaning mine.

The cleaning guys are very considerate -- advising me on how long to leave my window open so the floor dries and pointing out more than one that I should wear shoes in my room because the carpet's still damp. Okay, so maybe they've called me "sweetheart" a few more times than I usually allow from people I don't know, but my carpets are spotless. I vaccuum regularly, but this is carpet cleaning on an entirely different level. Now they're cleaning the kitchen and bathroom floors. What a great way to start the day.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker