]]>

« Home | Almost there. » | This evening has veered off course. » | Super Walmart and Chokecherry Jam » | It's been a busy day. » | I'm feeling kind of dorky today. » | Oh, and speaking of jobs . . . » | W-4's and Personnel Policy Manuals » | Three new things I like: » | This post was going to be about how much I hate fl... » | Back home again. »

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!

Easter kind of snuck up on me and unfortunately, I don't have time to do anything special. Last Easter, I visited a friend in Richmond and we had brunch at this cool restaurant featuring a bathtub buffet and attended the city's "Easter on Parade," which was, in a word, bizarre. This year, I guess I'm replacing fancy Easter bonnets and Southern food with the Indian Child Welfare Act and lots of Torts ('cuz nothing says "spring" like contributory negligence).

I went to Mass this morning and I'm glad I did; I liked the church more than I like most. Among other more important factors, it's only a block away from my favorite coffee shop, Joe. Given the number of people who headed over there after Mass, I think Joe might be part of what's filling St. Joseph's seats.

If you, like me, are stuck inside today, take a minute to read this great justification of my sleeping habits from the New York Times. It's nice to know that my late-night productivity simply reflects my unique circadian rhythms (circadian: being, having, characterized by, or occurring in approximately 24-hour periods or cycles).


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker