]]>

« Home | This post was going to be about how much I hate fl... » | Back home again. » | A mystery. » | The library can be a dangerous place. » | Back at the Libs » | A little bit of productivity. » | So, you like being home, then? » | Ah, Spring Fling » | I changed my desktop picture in honor of Spring Br... » | 40 Hours »

Monday, March 21, 2005

Three new things I like:

1. The Whole Foods at Union Square. Good produce within walking distance of my apartment!

2. Trident Tropical Twist gum. I usually stick exclusively to spearmint/wintergreen flavors, but this stuff is sooo tasty.

3. Independence Air. Cheap, cheap airfare to DC (especially for students).


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker