]]>

« Home | The library can be a dangerous place. » | Back at the Libs » | A little bit of productivity. » | So, you like being home, then? » | Ah, Spring Fling » | I changed my desktop picture in honor of Spring Br... » | 40 Hours » | How did I live without this? » | A little confession. » | I'm too young for this. »

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A mystery.

I just found a gift box in the refrigerator. It's purple and has a bow printed on it. In one corner it says, in fancy font, "Especially for you." In another corner, in much smaller font, it says, "String Cheese." I opened it and there are, in fact, 24 individually wrapped sticks of string cheese. Who markets string cheese gift boxes? And, more importantly, who gives one to my mom?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I hear that's how Mr. Buetler proposed.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker