]]>

« Home | 40 Hours » | How did I live without this? » | A little confession. » | I'm too young for this. » | Poppycock » | Mission: Accomplished » | Handwritten is best » | Oh wow, I feel old. » | I ♥ Target » | The relaxing days are over. »

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I changed my desktop picture in honor of Spring Break.

And, since I'm still only thinking about going home on Friday, I'm posting the picture here, too. There's a second picture, as well. I included it for good luck, or something. I took them both in western South Dakota during my Great American Road Trip last summer.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker