]]>

« Home | The relaxing days are over. » | Confidence matters » | Three good things that happened today: » | Feeling a little moochy. » | The snow's not so much fun anymore. » | I need some advice. » | The word of the week is "relaxed." » | No more interviews! » | The morning's conversation with the guy at my apar... » | Three-day weekend and not a lot of homework. »

Friday, March 04, 2005

I ♥ Target

I went to the Target in Jersey City today. It's a real Target with wide aisles and big carts and a parking lot and cheap groceries; it was awesome. There's also a Target in Brooklyn that's basically in a mall. It's on two floors and has an escalator in the middle. It's interesting, but not a real Target experience. The Jersey City Target, however, is just like being at home. We went around lunchtime and the store was nearly empty. I stocked up on all sorts of random necessities and the bag of groceries I bought (it was actually a Target Greatland) cost about half what it would've at my neighborhood market. On top of all that wonderfulness, it was a quick trip, just two stops on the PATH train. And, the roundtrip price was a dollar less than taking the subway to Brooklyn. Mind-boggling, I know.

The only drawback about the trip was that I fell again. I think there's only one icy patch in all of New York today and my right food managed to find it. I fell on the injured knee, of course. My solution for the pain? A nice long nap. For three lovely hours I drifted in and out of sleep. I dreamt, but the dreams were so mundane I awoke not entirely sure they hadn't actually happened. It was a good way to start the weekend.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Falling sucks. I had this weird dream about falling last night. I fell into what turned out to be a prison, but me and my team escaped. We were a team of freedom fighters, liberating the oppressed people of Queens from my friend from UCSD who is currently at Harvard. Really: freedom fighters for Queens. I've never even been to Queens.

Falling sucks. I had this weird dream about falling last night. I fell into what turned out to be a prison, but me and my team escaped. We were a team of freedom fighters, liberating the oppressed people of Queens from my friend from UCSD who is currently at Harvard. Really: freedom fighters for Queens. I've never even been to Queens.

"My team and I."

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker