]]>

« Home | Three-day weekend and not a lot of homework. » | Okay, I think I'm going to stop now. » | Thinking of home and other stuff. » | This morning's bloody mary was a necessity. » | Ew. » | There's a reason I try not to turn on my TV. » | I miss being on a team. » | A lovely Valentine's Day despite having no Valentine. » | Try to avoid jobs that require a description of yo... » | The training continues. »

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The morning's conversation with the guy at my apartment building's front desk.

Me: I think there's a package for me.
Him: They'll deliver it to your apartment.
Me: [Pointing at the pile of packages behind him] But, it's right there.
Him: But, they'll deliver it to you.
Me: [Walking to said pile and placing my hand on the box bearing my name]. But, it right here.
Him: But, they're willing to bring it to your apartment (Keep in mind the box weighed at most two pounds).
Me: But, I want it right now.
Him: *Pause* But, they'll bring it to your apartment.
Me:
No, I'd like to take it right now.
Him:
Okay, sign here.

Grrr.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker