]]>

« Home | Thinking of home and other stuff. » | This morning's bloody mary was a necessity. » | Ew. » | There's a reason I try not to turn on my TV. » | I miss being on a team. » | A lovely Valentine's Day despite having no Valentine. » | Try to avoid jobs that require a description of yo... » | The training continues. » | As long as we're talking about politics, here's a ... » | Money, money, money »

Monday, February 21, 2005

Okay, I think I'm going to stop now.

Changing the colors of this blog, that is. This morning, after deciding to completely abandon blue, I switched to a very, very red color scheme. The Head Kid jumped into the game once I asked him to help me with some image editing (for example, the maple leaf in the corner is entirely his work). He then set up a color scheme that while attractive, was just too tan for me. So, I tried to keep the best of the red and the tan and this is the result. Comments and suggestions regarding the changes are, of course, welcome.

Sidenote: The color of the title bar is "blood orange." Fresh Direct is currently advising produce shoppers that blood oranges are in season until early spring. I ordered a couple this weekend and they were delicious. Keep an eye out for 'em at your local market.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Yeah, I've been trying to change that, but not having much luck. I'll keep working on it, though.

Wow! How autumnal. Homemaking of blogs must be goin’ around.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker