]]>

« Home | Ew. » | There's a reason I try not to turn on my TV. » | I miss being on a team. » | A lovely Valentine's Day despite having no Valentine. » | Try to avoid jobs that require a description of yo... » | The training continues. » | As long as we're talking about politics, here's a ... » | Money, money, money » | I like interviews. » | It seems rather early for this. »

Saturday, February 19, 2005

This morning's bloody mary was a necessity.

Last night was one of those unexpected nights of drinking-related absurdity. The kind that result in me having to replay around 2am the events and decisions that led up to me sitting in a karoke room in the East Village and participating in a group-sing of I Don't Want to Miss a Thing while drinking cans of Budweiser. Luckily, the much-deserved hangover that greeted me this morning is all but gone thanks to a strong bloody mary and a delightfully substantial brunch.

This morning I also solidified plans to go home for spring break. I think I'll have to postpone my half-marathon run because of the plane ticket's dates and times, but I shouldn't have much trouble finding a different one to run. I'm so excited to get out of the city for a week. Despite the fact that it doesn't seem like we've been back or all that long, I'm ready for a break from the noise and the people and the buildings. Only three weeks to go!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Long Island Marathon, May 1st! I'm training for that now.

Hi, I've been reading, but I'm briefly de-lurking to tell you the blue text for the dates is hard to read against the green background.

Ok, back to lurking.

The current colors are just a temporary thing, so I've been lazy about making readability adjustments. But, I have now fixed the dates.

May 1st might be tricky with finals, but I've never been to Long Island, so that's a nice incentive.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker