]]>

« Home | Property was great today. » | E for Effort » | Oh! Ew. » | Poor planning and a trick knee. » | This is going to be clean-up weekend. » | 12 Hours in DC » | I didn't know buffalo are vain. » | It's official. » | Out of practice. » | It's been a good weekend. »

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

It seems rather early for this.

I had my first admin review session with one of my class's TA's today. None of my classes had TA's last semester, so the concept of having a review session just a month after classes began is new to me. Despite a sort of lackluster discussion, the session was helpful. We went over a question that's similar to what will be on the exam and I feel like I now have a better idea of what I should be trying to get out of class discussions.

Some nice things happened today, as well. I was done with class by 11, so I went shopping for a new suit (always fun). The soup lady gave me free soup again. I also bought fixin's for what might become the world's best tuna sandwich including the most bad-ass whole wheat roll I've ever seen (it's from my favorite bakery in the West Village and it could feed a small family). There's really not too much else to report. I've got a hefty Torts assignment to attack this evening, but that's not unique; staying caught up in Torts seems to be an ongoing battle for me.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker