]]>

« Home | It's official. » | Out of practice. » | It's been a good weekend. » | Instead of a song, I've got a poem stuck in my head. » | "There are no words that can tell the hidden spiri... » | SoDak is where it's at. » | Important lessons learned tonight. » | Yay Mom! » | Update: I didn't get much done today. » | A world of possibility. »

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I didn't know buffalo are vain.

Thanks to Hope Jay for sending me this story that demonstrates yet another reason South Dakota's great: buffalo will show up when and where you least expect them.


Buffalo Roams Into Center's Dressing Room

RAPID CITY, S.D. - A buffalo that escaped from an auction ended up in a dressing room at the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center where it spent a couple of hours staring into a mirror. Full Story.



E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker