]]>

« Home | A world of possibility. » | There are so many things more interesting than pro... » | Snow Day! » | Frostbite, etc. » | This is just a test run. » | Chatterbox. » | I've not paid any attention to the news today. » | When it rains, it pours. » | I ♥ the Senate* » | Sigh. »

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Update: I didn't get much done today.

I got some stuff done today, but not a lot. That's okay. I finished some of my reading. I signed up for housing for next year. I'd really prefer to live off-campus (that's not really the right term since NYU doesn't actually have a campus, but you know what I mean), but registering for the housing lottery still seems like a good idea. I went to a law firm event. I didn't want to go, I didn't even mean to sign up for it. But, I realized too late that I had and according to NYU's rules that meant I had to go or else send a letter of apology to the firm. I went to the gym. I took care of some bank errands. I mailed my dad's birthday present and a cd I burned for a friend and told her I'd sent weeks ago. So actually, that's not too bad for a day that I very easily could've spent sleeping.

I also found out that a place in DC wants to interview me for a summer job. I'm trying to set it up for next Wednesday when I will again not have classes. I don't enjoy making the trip to DC alone, but no one I've talked to so far is able to go. Anybody want to go to DC?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker