]]>

« Home | Chatterbox. » | I've not paid any attention to the news today. » | When it rains, it pours. » | I ♥ the Senate* » | Sigh. » | I'm regressing. » | Second-guessing ourselves. » | What a lazy day. » | Hmm . . . not sure what to make of this. » | I'm a runner! »

Friday, January 21, 2005

This is just a test run.

I've been meaning to figure out how to post pictures and while I'm still a little confused by the process, it worked, so I'm not complaining. This is one of my favorite pictures from last summer's Great American Road Trip. It was taken in Harding County, So.Dak.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker