]]>

« Home | I'm a runner! » | I shouldn't be allowed in law school. » | I applied to my first law firm today. » | Check it out. » | Did you hear that? » | Dinner and mail » | Wired for Chaos » | Dried apricots suck. » | I'm feeling nostalgic -- bear with me. » | Back in New York. »

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Hmm . . . not sure what to make of this.

I just got a package from a friend in Texas that included two cds she burned for me. She'd told me they were on their way and a few days ago she emailed the playlists. However, the music on the cds doesn't match the playlists at all (unless John Hiatt is now a woman). I like whatever it is I'm listening to, but I have no idea who it is. She also sent me a sweater I lent her almost a year ago. I'd completely forgotten it even existed. As a whole, the package wins the "Most Bizarre Part of My Saturday" award.

A couple of my friends have been including paragraphs of seemingly insignificant facts in their recent blog posts. I like reading them, so I'm going to start doing the same thing occasionally.

The new conditioner I've been using does a very good job of conditioning my hair. I bought a new gym bag online, it's light blue and brown. I realized today that I have a knack for remembering almost every conversation I've ever had. My parent's kitchen table is very pretty but sort of uncomfortable to sit at; I still have weird bruises on my shins from it. The word "voracious" means something much worse than I thought it did. Somtimes I like making completely inappropriate jokes. The West Side Highway is a great place to go running and my new running shoes make my feet very happy.

UPDATE: I think the playlists are just out of order. I've been having a good time listening to songs and then trying to figure out which one they are on the list. Favorites so far? New Song: "Wishbones" -- Slaid Cleaves. Song I'd Already Heard: "One Horse Town" -- The Thrills.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Doh.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker