]]>

« Home | Dinner and mail » | Wired for Chaos » | Dried apricots suck. » | I'm feeling nostalgic -- bear with me. » | Back in New York. » | I hate slushy roads. » | Stranded. » | Quiet and Sleepy » | Go team. » | My day's been a jumble of unrelated events. »

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Did you hear that?

If you watched The Late Show with David Letterman this evening, you might've heard a "Yay!" when Amy Poehler mentioned Chicago. That was my friend KB. You might also have noticed that Amy Poehler then made fun of my friend KB. Awesome.

Yup, my visiting friends spent the afternoon in Letterman's audience while I read my Property assignment. After dinner this evening, they watched a movie in my room while I read Torts in the library. Life's not fair.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Don't blame me for not spreading the word about the show. I was reading! Torts was okay. The reading assignments are kind of long, but class wasn't too bad.

Watch out, the word around town is Torts drove that kid over the edge...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker