]]>

« Home | My day's been a jumble of unrelated events. » | Feelin' the same way all over again. » | Merry Christmas » | The downside of conservation. » | Giddy. » | Things that made today awesome. » | Well, I'm done. » | This has to be a good sign. » | The unthinkable has happened. » | I think I've figured out my problem. »

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Go team.

Tonight, I drove to the neighboring small town where my mom teaches and helped her police a high school basketball game. I asked several times if we got to use tazers or administer breathalizer tests, but it turns out kids just aren't that rowdy in the middle of winter break. A couple of gradeschoolers tried to go into a part of the school that's off-limits, but they simply turned around when my mom told them not to go there.

Driving back, I was reminded how dark that strech of Highway 81 gets at night. I've always enjoyed night driving, especially when the stars are out or when it's a little snowy, like tonight. I've driven about 600 miles since I've been home and I'll drive at least 400 more in the next few days. Going back to New York might be more difficult than I expected; my neighborhood there is never dark and I'm really going to miss my car.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker