]]>

« Home | The unthinkable has happened. » | I think I've figured out my problem. » | Oh Lord. » | Motivation Update » | Not so motivated right now. » | Whew. » | 14 Hours » | It's time to go home. » | Finals Dispatch #8 » | Finals Dispatch #7 »

Sunday, December 19, 2004

This has to be a good sign.


It's snowing!


I just left the library and walked into what I'm choosing to call a "winter wonderland." I'm so happy that New York came through and delivered the first snow of the year before I went home. It finally feels like Christmas and studying for my last final isn't quite as dreary now.

For those of us from cold-winter places, the first snow foretells all sorts of exciting things: sledding, snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, and most importantly, snow days. I do understand that snow in New York City is not quite the same as snow in South Dakota. That does not, however, dampen the magic of the first snow. Besides, while there may not be any sledding or snowmen in my immediate future, New York does have the lovely nighttime combination of snow and street lamps (insert contented sigh).


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker