]]>

« Home | I think I've figured out my problem. » | Oh Lord. » | Motivation Update » | Not so motivated right now. » | Whew. » | 14 Hours » | It's time to go home. » | Finals Dispatch #8 » | Finals Dispatch #7 » | In the thick of it. »

Saturday, December 18, 2004

The unthinkable has happened.

My desk lamp has died. My bedroom only has one very dim overhead light, so this bright lamp that I bought during the first week of school was essential to my productivity. What's worse, is that I got teary-eyed when it flickered out. It's just another sign that I'm not the girl I used to be. I've always considered myself to be fairly resourceful and self-suffient, but that's no longer true. Tiny everyday dramas are now unsurmountable obstacles. The thought of getting myself to Newark in time for my Tuesday flight has been making me unreasonably anxious all day. I just looked at my flight schedule and started whining out loud when I saw that I have a long layover in the middle. There's no one else here. Who am I talking to? Who have I become? The old me is coming back, right? Right?!?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker